The A.IX Management Committee (the “ManComm”) is made up of 5-9 members and has full authority to manage the A.IX’s daily operation in line with the strategies set by the Board. ManComm members are companies represented by their CEO or authorized senior officer.
Responsibilities of the ManComm, but not limited to :
- Accepting new IX membership applications.
- Reviewing the monthly financial reports issued by independent auditor.
- Ordering the amount of Transit Capacity required each month while maintaining high quality of service.
- Audit Technical Services.
- Overview the outsourced services, including:
- Technical Services
- Administrative Services
- Transit Capacity Services
- Audit & Financial Services
ManComm meets at least once per month or on a per need basis, all decisions are taken by majority.